[Descripción en Inglés]
See yourself as the next Pete Campbell or Ken Cosgrove? Read on.
AL DÍA is looking for Multimedia Account Executives. Whether you're currently in sales and have a knack for breaking records, looking to start a career (and know you're charming enough to woo customers!), or are somewhere in between, this is the job for you. Be a driver of AL DÍA's growth!
- Previous success in sales, or enough spark and energy for us to think you'll be successful here.
- Strong work ethic.
- An entrepreneurial attitude to take your success as seriously as we do.
- A desire to build a career and grow with AL DÍA.
- A person who wants to not just meet, but obliterate, their goals.
Basic duties include:
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of prospects.
- Consulting with potential clients on marketing and advertising plans.
- Managing existing clients, and renewing them when their contracts expire.
- Build lasting relationships with clients to ensure their repeated business.
- Upselling existing customers into our digital, events, and other new products.
- Making sales presentations to prospects and closing deals.
It's definitely a plus if you speak some Spanish, so let us know if you do. Don't speak Spanish, but can handle the above? You're still the person for us.
AL DÍA is one of the region's preeminent news company's, and we're looking to grow rapidly. We're a family company, so being a team player is a must. Everyone works together to make the company successful. If you're looking for a corner office and a reserved parking spot, this probably won't be a fit.
But if you're funny, positive person who's ready for a challenge? This is the place for you!
Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Competitive salary, commission. A slew of benefits, including health, dental, life insurance and even pet insurance! Networking in Philadelphia’s business district. The candidate who puts in some elbow grease, opens accounts and builds rapport with clients should thrive. If you're incredible, 6 figures are realistic marks.
Want the job? Our contact information is below; come at us with your best sales pitch!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure to put the position title in the subject line.