Growing Embroidery Company located in Bensalem, PA is looking to add Full Time/ Part time
2-3 yrs of experience running commercial embroidery machines is a plus.
Spanish speaking is a plus but not necessary.
Must have transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Must be detailed-oriented, standing for long periods of time,
lifting boxes, following multi step directions.
Keeping a neat & clean work space
Good communication skills and good attitude is a must!
Please send a resume to...
MARSHALLS DISTRIBUTION CENTER
2760 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Full-Time Seasonal Warehouse Openings!
A SHIFT: Monday-Thursday 6:45 AM-5:15 PM
B SHIFT: Friday-Sunday 6:45 AM-7:15 PM
C SHIFT: Monday-Thursday 5:45 PM-4:15 AM
What You Would Be Doing
- Packing/unpacking merchandise in and out of boxes, & sealing boxes for shipping
- Processing, counting, and selecting merchandise by style, color, or store order
We are looking for a 21st Century Skills Coordinator to you join our brand new Opportunity Youth Collaborative (OYC) program in Atlantic County, NJ. OYC provides training and supports to opportunity youth looking to enter career pathways in the retail and hospitality sectors in South Jersey.
Facilitate workshops and activities for OYC members using JEVS 21st Century Curriculum on career and job readiness
Collaborate with community partners to provide appropriate career assessment,...
Our website is www.employmentagencylousiville.com the warehouse positions are picking, packing, shipping, receiving returns, and quality control. We have currently 1st, 2nd, and mid-shifts available.
Most of our positions are temp to hire, temporary, and Direct Hire! We offer benefits, weekly pay, and great opportunities.
We offer full-time as well as weekend and part-time schedules for students or those seeking additional incomes. We are proud to be an equal...
The Wellness Nurse will be responsible for promoting the health and well-being of residents in Diocesan Senior Housing by utilizing assessment, education and coordination skills to implement plans for seniors to remain as safe, healthy and independent as possible in their own homes. The Wellness Nurse will meet one-on-one with residents and also conduct group workshops and trainings. The Wellness nurse’s interventions are...
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating care for individuals in the Diocesan VITALity Catholic Healthcare Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities. The Care Coordinator will establish effective relationships with patients, families, professionals, payers and other relevant parties; Conduct face to face assessments (in the home, community or medical setting) on the person’s physical, social,...
Under the supervision of the Academic Affairs Director, the Instructor will be responsible for teaching the Commercial/Industrial Electricity class at Orleans Technical College.
- Provide instruction in the basics of commercial electricity with emphasis on safety, mathematics, NEC 2014 code, electrical motors, controllers, and PLCs.
- Supervise students in hands-on trades tasks
- Provide evaluation of students’ on hands-on activities
- Provide testing of students’...
The primary purpose of the job is to :
- Primarily responsible for supporting media relations strategies and messaging that serve to protect and advance the reputation of ACFC with a variety of external constituencies.
- Working with regional manager, media relations, help identify and develop opportunities to raise the profile of AmeriHealth Caritas brands with target audiences in mainstream and trade media
- Monitor target publications to identify the interests of journalists and AmeriHealth Caritas alignment...