We are looking for a 21st Century Skills Coordinator to you join our brand new Opportunity Youth Collaborative (OYC) program in Atlantic County, NJ. OYC provides training and supports to opportunity youth looking to enter career pathways in the retail and hospitality sectors in South Jersey.
Facilitate workshops and activities for OYC members using JEVS 21st Century Curriculum on career and job readiness
Collaborate with community partners to provide appropriate career assessment,...
Our website is www.employmentagencylousiville.com the warehouse positions are picking, packing, shipping, receiving returns, and quality control. We have currently 1st, 2nd, and mid-shifts available.
Most of our positions are temp to hire, temporary, and Direct Hire! We offer benefits, weekly pay, and great opportunities.
We offer full-time as well as weekend and part-time schedules for students or those seeking additional incomes. We are proud to be an equal...
The Wellness Nurse will be responsible for promoting the health and well-being of residents in Diocesan Senior Housing by utilizing assessment, education and coordination skills to implement plans for seniors to remain as safe, healthy and independent as possible in their own homes. The Wellness Nurse will meet one-on-one with residents and also conduct group workshops and trainings. The Wellness nurse’s interventions are...
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating care for individuals in the Diocesan VITALity Catholic Healthcare Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities. The Care Coordinator will establish effective relationships with patients, families, professionals, payers and other relevant parties; Conduct face to face assessments (in the home, community or medical setting) on the person’s physical, social,...
Under the supervision of the Academic Affairs Director, the Instructor will be responsible for teaching the Commercial/Industrial Electricity class at Orleans Technical College.
- Provide instruction in the basics of commercial electricity with emphasis on safety, mathematics, NEC 2014 code, electrical motors, controllers, and PLCs.
- Supervise students in hands-on trades tasks
- Provide evaluation of students’ on hands-on activities
- Provide testing of students’...
The Regional Media Relations Manager reports to the Director, Media Relations and is responsible for the development and execution of a strategic, regional media relations strategy in the print, broadcast and social media space supporting an assigned regional area or markets. Also responsible for supervising press distribution. For the assigned regional area or markets, this position will be responsible for strategically driving AmeriHealth Caritas’ coverage, brand, and reputation regionally and nationally. In addition, the Manager is...
The primary purpose of the job is to :
- Primarily responsible for supporting media relations strategies and messaging that serve to protect and advance the reputation of ACFC with a variety of external constituencies.
- Working with regional manager, media relations, help identify and develop opportunities to raise the profile of AmeriHealth Caritas brands with target audiences in mainstream and trade media
- Monitor target publications to identify the interests of journalists and AmeriHealth Caritas alignment...